Wednesday, August 24th from 5:30-7:30pm
Goose Island Vintage bottle share @ 16 Tons Taphouse!!
Featuring vintage bottles from Goose Islands BCBS series and others
2014 BCBS Vanilla Rye
2015 BCBS Proprietors
2015 BCBS Regal
BCBS Coffee – 2 vintages
2012 Big John
plus more on draft!
265 E 13th Eugene, Oregon
open 12pm-11pm, Monday-Thursday
12pm-midnight, Friday & Saturday
Monday $2 Pints & $8 Growlers of a select IPA
Wednesday 3:45pm-4pm WORLD’S SHORTEST HAPPY HOUR! 1/2 price draft beers!
Thursday Free Brewery Tastings 5-7pm!
Every Friday & Saturday from 11pm-midnight 10% off all draft beer and wine pours.
Every other Saturday 5pm Bottle Share Night
NOW ON TAP:
- Goose Island IPA
- Goose Island Sofie
- Goose Island Gillian Sour w/ Strawberries
- Goose Island Bourbon County Coffee Stout
- Block 15 Badfish & 1/2 IPA
- Bear Republic Tartare Rouge Sour Ale
- WildCraft Wild Rose Cider
- Logsdon The Conversion #2 Sour Wit
- Claim 52 Fluffy IPA
- pFriem Golden Coffee Ale
- Fat Heads Head Hunter IPA
- pFriem Helles Lager
- Block 15/Great Notion Peach Punch (you in the eye) IPA w/peaches!!!!!!!
- Firestone Walker Parabola
- Crux Freakcake Flanders-style Sour Brown
- Logsdon/16 Tons Sech ‘n Brett (2015, 16 Tons 5th Anniversary beer)!!!!
- Crux Tough Love Bourbon Barrel-aged Imperial Stout (2015)
- Agrarian/Alesong Farmhouse Collaboration
16 Tons Cafe
2864 Willamette #500